Saturday, July 9, 2011

Coffee places around the office

Thanks to coffee-addicted colleagues, I've recently become more aware of coffee stalls around the Tanjong Pagar and Chinatown areas. Somehow having a good strong cafe latte after lunch makes going back to the office a lot easier.

Shots at Ann Siang Hill does a real pretty coffee - the first time I was there, I got a face in my latte.

Another time, I got a cat. I think they froth the milk really nicely but I'm not a fan of the coffee blend they use - slightly too acidic for my tastebuds.

The Plain at Craig Road just behind Duxton Plain has got great coffees and an amazing laid back feeling. I could sit there all day reading the papers and drinking coffee.
Cuppa Choice is perhaps my favourite among the 3, although it's a bit of a hike if I'm not eating around that area. Their cafe lattes have this amazing kick, and they're good enough to take without sugar even though I love the raw sugar that they serve with the coffees.



The Plain at 50 Craig Road
Cuppa Choice at 3 Temple Street

No comments:

Post a Comment