Friday, January 28, 2011

Crab Advertisement

While channel surfing one day, I caught this advertisement shot a la Japan Hour style. 2 presenters were eating crab in the studio waxing lyrical about how wonderful the crabs were.
Honestly, if I had that much crab in front of me, I wouldn't be looking at the old dude and laughing as if he was the most charming man in the world. I would be staring at the crabs.

This is how we catch 'em

And we even take time off our crab catching schedule to ensure we qualify for quality assessment. Maybe the Japan Quality Award. The Crab-Catching Innovation of the Year.

We put 'em on conveyor belts within 2 hours of catching them.

And look how gorgeous the packaging is

I would love to have this kid's job

The shell is bigger than her face

Various ways of cooking crab - see how amazingly versatile it is

Only S$160!

Ads should be like this all the time! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment