Thursday, February 16, 2012

Keisuke Tokyo (Parco Marina Bay)

Keisuke's opened up a branch near my office and while I've lined up a few times there, I've come to realise that I can't afford the time to stand in line while lunch hour ticks away. And they've only got the tonkotsu soup base in Tg Pagar, while the Millenia Walk branch has got the crab ramen. So off I went for dinner one evening to give it a try.

I love their taugay.

All the stuff on the side.
This was what it looked like when it came - we ordered it with an egg which cost an extra $2. The egg was very nicely done, with a soy infused soft yolk that wasn't too runny nor hard.



I liked the texture of the noodles. Very good to bite into.
The gyoza was ordinary. Ok but nothing exciting to shout about.



Between Nansuttei and Keisuke, I'd go for the crab ramen again any time- it's got a really unique flavour and isn't as oily as the pork broth.

9 Raffles Boulevard, #P3-02 Parco Marina Bay, Millenia Walk
Tel: +65 6337 7919




No comments:

Post a Comment