Monday, August 3, 2009

Nyonya Buffet (More like local buffet)

I went to a Nyonya lunch buffet over the weekend with my family, but have been given strict instructions by my sister not to blog about this place. Her friend, who first introduced her to this place, has been fairly pedantic about not letting too many people know about it, since it's $14.80 per head. So photos will have to do.

It's not a big restaurant, and the spread wasn't huge. But it was enough.
Mee Siam corner


Laksa corner


Mee goreng

chap chye

Gado gado

Popiah DIY


Roll it up yourself
Ready to makan

Kueh Pie Ti DIY


Chicken curry and pappadums/french loaf

this was pretty good
Nasi lemak corner, with ngoh hiang in front

sambal timun

chicken wings to go with the nasi lemak

ikan billis, kacang and sambal belachan

dessert: kueh station. I didn't photograph the honey sea coconut, chin chow and burbur cha cha

1 comment:

  1. Luckily I just had dinner otherwise I'd be crying now! I had forgotten all about pohpiah, mee siam and nasi lemak... till NOW!

    ReplyDelete