Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lu Tian Seafood

I just got back from lunch today and was so excited I had to publish this immediately back at my desk. I had a great plate of seafood hor fun at Amoy St Food Centre from Lu Tian Seafood at Stall 02-119.

The serving cost $3.50, and consisted of squid, prawns, fish slices and veggies on top of the horfun.

The horfun was great...it was tasty with a chewy texture, and came with the wok hei aroma.

Our friendly serving lady posing for the camera. Best thing about this shop is that they actually bring the food to your table so you can sit down and wait instead of waste your lunch hour standing in line.
Lu Tian Seafood
Stall 02-119 Amoy Street Food Centre
Open until after lunch

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember if I've eaten the hor fun from this stall before but NOW I definitely feel like having a plate of hot wet steaming hor fun! The stall aunty is really cute lah! Love the way she's posing for the photo!

    ReplyDelete