Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hong Kong: Temple Street

On our first night in Hong Kong, one of the co-workers brought us to Temple Street for dinner. When we got there, I got really excited since the place looked really lao jiet and full of life.

Everywhere we went, there were people sitting on the streets eating and drinking.


Now, or so I thought, this is Hong Kong!


And we sat down at this place called Temple Street Spicy Crab. Ooh I was rubbing my hands together in delight and in anticipation of all the yummy things we were going to order.

Disappointingly, the group was not very adventurous and we ended up ordering things like stif fried beef with vegetables that I didn't even bother to photograph. The only thing worth crowing about was the oyster omelette - the only dish I felt was worth the effort. What an anticlimax. I mean, who goes to Temple Street Spicy Crab and doesn't order spicy crab?!

No comments:

Post a Comment