Sunday, December 25, 2011

Cocotte at Wanderlust Hotel

The same greedy excolleague that brought me on many foodie adventures also brought me to Cocotte for my belated birthday treat. Loved the ambience. She started with a cider while I had a boring Shiraz Cabernet.

The breaded beef tripe was so good. Tender, chewy and crispy on the outside.
Escargot. This was ok. Preferred Le Carillon's version though.
A close up of the snail. Think the choux pastry didn't do much.
The mussels with white wine sauce and cream. This was lovely. I drank almost all the sauce.
It was so good with the warm bread rolls
Roast chicken with almonds. This was surprisingly tender, and moist. Loved it!
Another shot of the plate with the gravy. One of the better roast chickens I've had.
The lemon tart was not too bad. But not tangy enough for me.
But the coffee creme brulee was pretty special.

http://wanderlusthotel.com/dining/


Monday to Saturday: Lunch12.00nn to 2.30pm (Last order 2.00pm)
Dinner: Monday to Thursday 6.30pm to 10.30pm (Last order 10.00pm)



Friday to Saturday 6.30pm to 11.00pm (Last order 10.30pm)



*Restaurant is closed on Sundays
Bar: Sunday to Thursday 12.00nn to 11.00pmFriday to Saturday 12.00nn to 12.00mn
Tel: +65 6298 1188



No comments:

Post a Comment